Actions for year 2017
- Publish first version 3 based on the ProActive middleware: ProActive CLIF will replace "legacy" CLIF while keeping full compatibility, providing extended network capabilities, as well as deployment facilities within the ProActive platform.
- Publish the clif-api Maven artifact and move the CLIF plug-in for Jenkins code to the Jenkins Community.
- Integration with container (Docker...) and PaaS (OpenShift, Cloud Foundry...) technologies.
... include (but are not restricted to)...
- Eclipse update site for CLIF plug-ins
- Save/restore, template features and miscellaneous improvements in the embedded analysis and reporting tool.
- New ISAC plug-ins for other protocols.
- New capture tools for other protocols.
- Probe creation wizard for Eclipse.